- WCT.coach is called to support clergy, congregations, and judicatories.
- Guided by Luke 10:7b: For the laborer deserves to be paid
Coaching The fee for coaching is $50 per half-hour whether in person or one-on-one via ZOOM video conferencing. First hour at no-charge. In person coaching includes expenses for travel.
Click on the graphic to the left to make payment in $50 increments.
Click HERE to make payment in $100 increments.
Coaching while You Search for Godâ€˜s Call to Your Next Position
$250 FEE includes
- Initial overview 30 minute consultation via ZOOM
- Discuss skills and aspirations
- Review then previously submitted written materials such as Office of Transition Ministry (OTM) portfolio answers
- Review then discuss digital presentation such as
- personal website
- current church website
- writings posted on the Internet (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc)
- other electronic footprint material
- Two 30 minute ZOOM video sessions to include as needed
- Teach use of ZOOM to better engage search committees
- Roleplay interview
- Discuss knowledge of self: MBTI, Enneagram, Kraybill
- Review personal and congregational stewardship philosophy
- Discuss organizational skills
- Discuss leadership style
- Discuss conflict management style
- One 30 minute consultation via ZOOM
- Accessible by phone in 10 minute increments as needed as part of the flat fee
- Plan relationship building effort that supports formal entrance into new congregation
- Includes the congregation getting to know you practice
- Includes participation in a group ZOOM learning experience exploring The Three-Point Practice
- Includes assistance in implementing resources found within the Deep Church section
- Includes an organizational skills review
- Includes review of leadership style
- Includes conflict management style assessment